Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reluctantly testing the waters of the blogosphere

Does the internet really need another blog? I've pondered this question ever since I discovered the post-modern phenomenon of blogging in early 2000. Here's my conclusion: there is little if anything on the internet that is truly needed. So after silently reading the blogs of others, I'm taking the plunge and dipping my toe into the blogosphere.

Here, I hope to publicly reflect on the journey out of the Shadow-Lands. It is my conviction that this journey begins and ends through faith in Jesus Christ. Yet folks of all faiths and backgrounds are welcome here. Through the course of these reflections, I hope to touch upon theology, Biblical interpretation, culture, politics, philosophy, history, and literature.

So does anyone have any tips for a newbie blogger?

2 comments:

  1. backlit keyboard, seriously. allows you to blog at night when everyone in the house is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete